Better than Dyson and 5x cheaper, best i've ever had.
1) The muskuloskeletal system: ergonomic, did not cause back pain, has a variety of attachment heads and could be stood up by itself.
2) The respiratory and vision systems: it did not raise the PM2.5 or VOC levels in my office when I hoovered there, as tested by Level 2 air quality meters; it did not release a smell (the HEPA filter works well).
3) The hearing system: It has a safe maximum decibel noise range of 79 dB as tested by the validated NIOSH noise meter app at ear level from standard usage distance. For comparison I tested the Dyson vacuum which was was over 3 times as loud, peaking at 90 dB (note logarithmic dB scale), and above the ideal 85 dB safe range.
Lead free X ray protection shields for dental imaging
- Use ProtecX.com for the same items (around £150 for both)
Likely reduce thyroid cancer/pre-cancer risk from serial dental xray or CBCT scans, potentially reduce brain cancer risk from such scans too.
For references see my level 2 environmental exposures guide where a recent meta analysis of multi-confounder adjusted observational studies found increased risk of thyroid and brain cancer from serial dental x rays/CBCT.
1) These providers meet the international criteria for lead equivalency, which I have reviewed their certifications for. The lack of lead makes them safer to handle and holds no risk of lead dust forming and getting onto your hands or being inhaled.
2) I used these products personally and they are comfy
3) Great to have as your dental providers often forget or don't have them.
Necessary for men and women of all ages if sexually active. Good upgrade from older HPV vaccines that only protected against 2 or 4 types. May provide protection in many diverse cancers (to be confirmed); provides protection against oral, cervical, anal and penile cancer.
1) For heterosexual men age 18-100: prevents against oropharyngeal (mouth) cancer, which is the fastest incidence increase cancer in men, due to lack of HPV vaccine.
2) For homosexual or bisexual men age 18-100: HPV-9 type vaccine is indicated due to the increased risk of penile and anal cancer.
3) For women age 18 - 100: Worth the upgrade over the previous HPV vaccines.
Level 2 - Sleep
Purchase link: Global link here - 1 month free with my code (I get 1 month free in return).
Much more accurate than Oura ring and more sleep and exercise data.
1) What I use it for: Optimising sleep and HRV in clients and myself.
2) More accurate than Oura ring: Whoop was validated in a randomised diagnostic accuracy trial against polysomnography and ECG and was found to be highly accurate for TST, WASO, deep sleep, REM sleep, HRV, Heart rate, Respiratory rate and more. Oura have never invested in such a study, likely as they have too few sensors on their device to possibly ever be this accurate.
3) Used to measure cardiac age: The deep sleep 5 min RMSSD HRV marker from whoop is validated by polysomnography for good deep sleep reproducibility detection, making it the only reliable marker of sleeping HRV outside of polysomngraphy (Oura is not reliable as it cannot classify deep sleep accurately). Whoop provides a normogram that allows one to measure HRV (and hence cardiac) biological age.