An executive summary of our terms and conditions are attached here:
• These terms and conditions apply to the use of any of the Services or documents received from 20one Consulting and also to any websites in the www.oliverzolman.com domains; the “20one Content”. Where indicated, additional terms and conditions apply to specific Services or websites only.
• Content may be accessible by the general public globally. Members of the general public may also find them of interest and may use them to inform discussions with practitioners or researchers and those who make decisions about the funding of care/ research.
• If you are an individual who chooses to access 20one Content, you should not rely on that information as professional medical advice or use it to replace any relationship with your doctor or other qualified healthcare or social care professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, individuals should always consult their doctor or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Individuals with any type of medical condition are specifically cautioned to seek professional medical advice before beginning any sort of health treatment. If you are a member of the public, 20one recommends that you should evaluate 20one Content together with your physician or another qualified healthcare or social care professional.
• In relation to the mention of any scientific evidence and the interpretation of it: It is in the nature of scientific debate that not all authors will agree on all matters. Further, published papers may be in error, or superseded by later research. It is the user's sole responsibility to assess all evidence and to reach a decision informed by it.
• Our 20one Content and staff do not provide medical advice. Our staff do not perform the practice of medicine through 20one.
• The contents of 20one Content are scientific information only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, injury or to act as triage.
• The 20one Content, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors, and other material contained are for informational, educational and research purposes only
• If staff whom 1) hold primary medical qualifications (medical degrees) – and who may or may not be registered and or licensed to practice medicine in any jurisdiction globally - or 2) hold any statutory healthcare professional role as relevant to their jurisdiction; have contributed to the development of any 20one Content they are NOT acting in their capacity as any of the listed statutory healthcare professionals in the UK or statutory healthcare professionals as relevant to their international jurisdiction, only in their capacity as non-statutory scientific and health research consultants.
• You must not rely on the information supplied from 20one Content as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
• If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
• If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
• You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information included in our Services or websites
• Reliance on any information from 20one Content is at your own risk. 20one is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, drug and device application or other information, services, or products that you obtain as a result of 20one Content we provide.
• I am aware that I am strongly encouraged to discuss any 20one Content with my licensed doctor. We recommend you always consult an appropriate healthcare professional for advice on your specific circumstances and situation
• You acknowledge and agree that 20one Content is not a substitute for actual medical diagnosis, treatment or consultation with a doctor, and that 20one Content does not constitute medical advice and/or recommendations for medical treatment regarding any aspect of your health, medicine intake, nutrition or lifestyle.
• 20one Consulting and Staff have made reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of data or information used in 20one Consulting Deliverables. However, 20one Consulting Staff, Advisors and Associates cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omission, or for any consequences from application of the data or information provided through 20one Consulting Deliverables, and make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the currency, completeness or accuracy of the data and information within 20one Consulting Deliverables.
• No guarantee can be made whether developed Deliverables will meet your expectations for Deliverables recommendations or content, or that you will be able to implement these Deliverables as an organisation, a clinician or as an individual wanting a clinician to use such Deliverables.
Terms & Conditions
The Services provided by 20one Consulting Limited are available subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Services provided and associated resources such as websites or external documents are owned and operated by 20one Consulting Limited (“20one Consulting”) a private limited company registered in England and Wales at 30 Romsey Road, Cambridge, CB1 3DD, with company number 10299987. ("20one Consulting", "us", "our" or "we").
2. Our Services are only intended for English language fluent adults (age 18+), and not for children
3. These terms and conditions apply to the use of any of the Services, documents, websites in the www.20one.consulting or www.betterguidance.com, www.longevity.school or www.drzolman.com domains; the “20one websites”. Where indicated, additional terms and conditions apply to specific Services or websites only.
4. The Services and 20one websites provide information about 20one’s work, including its recommendations on the use of health technologies, guidelines on the research, management and treatment of particular conditions and its ongoing development of such recommendations and guidelines and other information.
1. The information provided in Services and on the 20one websites is there to inform those making decisions about the funding of care and research and to assist health and social care practitioners and researchers and others to improve the quality of care, treatment and research.
2. The websites are also accessible by the general public globally. Members of the general public may also find them of interest and may use them to inform discussions with practitioners or researchers and those who make decisions about the funding of care or research.
3. Information retrieved from the websites do not override the individual responsibility of healthcare and social care professionals involved in the delivery of care to make informed professional judgments appropriate to the circumstances of the individual, in consultation with the individual and/or their guardian or carer.
4. Practitioners, commissioners, researchers and managers are reminded of their duties to avoid unlawful discrimination and to have regard to promoting equality of opportunity. No material on the websites should be interpreted in a way which would be inconsistent with compliance with those duties.
5. If you are an individual who chooses to access the information on the websites, you should not rely on that information as professional medical advice or use it to replace any relationship with your doctor or other qualified healthcare or social care professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, individuals should always consult their doctor or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Individuals with any type of medical condition are specifically cautioned to seek professional medical advice before beginning any sort of health treatment. If you are a member of the public, 20one recommends that you should evaluate the information on the websites together with your physician or another qualified healthcare or social care professional.
6. In relation to the mention of any scientific evidence and the interpretation of it: It is in the nature of scientific debate that not all authors will agree on all matters. Further, published papers may be in error, or superseded by later research. It is the user's sole responsibility to assess all evidence and to reach a decision informed by it.
Except to the extent expressly provided otherwise, in these Terms and Conditions:
"Charges" means the following amounts:
a. The amounts specified in the Statement of Work;
b. such amounts as may be agreed in writing by the parties from time to time; and
c. amounts calculated by multiplying the Client Manager’s standard time-based charging rates by the time spent by the Client Manager’s personnel performing the Services (rounded by the Client Manager to the nearest plus or minus 5 minutes);
"Client Materials" means all works and materials supplied by or on behalf of the Client to the Client Manager for incorporation into the Deliverables or for some other use in connection with the Services;
"Client Manager" means the authorized representative of 20one Consulting
"Contract" means a particular contract made under these Terms and Conditions between the Client Manager and the Client;
"Deliverables" means those specified in the Statement of Work that the Client Manager has agreed to deliver to the Client under these Terms and Conditions;
"Effective Date" means the date of receipt of the signed version of this document by the Client Manager
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all intellectual property rights wherever in the world, whether registrable or unregistrable, registered or unregistered, including any application or right of application for such rights (and these "intellectual property rights" include copyright and related rights, database rights, confidential information, trade secrets, know-how, business names, trade names, trade marks, service marks, passing off rights, unfair competition rights, patents, petty patents, utility models, semi-conductor topography rights and rights in designs);
"Services" means the consultancy services specified in the Statement of Work;
"Statement of Work" means a written statement of work agreed by or on behalf of each of the parties, this may be referred to other names in practice such as “Projects”, “Scope” and “Deliverables”; new Statement of Works will be created ongoingly during your relationship with 20one Consulting in which case this same contract shall apply to all;
"Term" means the term of the Contract
"Terms and Conditions" means all the documentation containing the provisions of the Contract, namely the main body of these Terms and Conditions and the Statement of Work, including any amendments to that documentation from time to time; and
"Third Party Materials" means the works and/or materials comprised in the Deliverables (excluding the Client Materials), the Intellectual Property Rights in which are owned by a third party and which may be specified in the Statement of Work or which the parties agree in writing shall be incorporated into the Deliverables.
Availability of the websites
1. We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that these websites are generally available but make no representation or guarantees as to such availability.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw access to all or any part of any of these websites for periods of time in order to modify any of the content, for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance and for other purposes, without notice to you.
3. As you will receive these websites via third party telecommunications networks, you acknowledge that 20one cannot guarantee that the availability of these websites will be uninterrupted or error free. Similarly, we cannot guarantee that the transmission of any information over such telecommunications networks will be secure nor that you will be able to access these websites at all times.
4. These websites are therefore provided to you on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis, and your use of these websites is at your own risk.
1. We have processes in place to seek to ensure that the contents of these websites are accurate and that the links it publishes directing the user to third party websites function properly. However, we give no assurances regarding the currency, accuracy or applicability of any of the website's content.
2. Due to the nature of these websites we cannot guarantee the prompt editing or removal of any inappropriate or inaccurate information. If you find any information that is inaccurate or inappropriate then please contact us.
3. While we use virus checkers to check the content of these websites we are unable to guarantee that these websites will never be faulty, nor that it will work continuously, nor that it will be maintained in a fully operational condition nor virus and/or error free. However, we will use reasonable endeavours to correct serious faults reported by you as soon as we reasonably can.
4. You should always check any content before downloading. Any website content is downloaded by you at your own risk and on the basis that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that result from the download of such content.
7. You are responsible for the provision of and payment for all telecommunications services necessary to use these websites and all hardware, equipment and other services (including but not limited to computers, modems and any other communication equipment) necessary to use these websites.
8. We provide these websites to you without any conditions, warranties, or guarantees whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or conditions as to the satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, which are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer & Acknowledgements in respect of the use of 20one’s Services, Documents & Websites
1. The use of 20one’s Services, Documents & Websites is subject to any disclaimer included within the guidance and the following disclaimer which applies to any recipient of 20one’s Services, Documents & Websites whether they be a clinical professional, researcher or member of the public.
2. This guidance represents the view of 20one, which was arrived at after careful consideration of the evidence available. Healthcare professionals are expected to take it fully into account when exercising their clinical judgement. However, the guidance does not override the individual responsibility of healthcare professionals to make decisions appropriate to the circumstances of the individual patient, in consultation with the patient and/or guardian or carer.
3. Implementation of guidance is the responsibility of local commissioners and/or providers. Commissioners and providers are reminded that it is their responsibility to implement the guidance, in their local context, in light of their duties to avoid unlawful discrimination and to have regard to promoting equality of opportunity. Nothing in this guidance should be interpreted in a way which would be inconsistent with compliance with those duties.
Nature of information
1. Our Services and websites do not provide medical advice.
2. The contents of our Services are scientific information only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, injury or to act as triage.
3. The contents of our Services and websites, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors, and other material contained are for informational, educational and research purposes only
4. Our staff cannot provide medical advice, and may not be registered, licensed or insured to practice medicine in any certain jurisdiction.
5. If staff whom hold primary medical qualifications (medical degrees) or other statutory healthcare professionals have contributed to the development of any work they are NOT acting in their capacity as any of the listed statutory healthcare professionals in the UK or as relevant to their international jurisdiction, only in their capacity as non-statutory scientific researchers.
6. You must not rely on the information supplied from our Services or websites as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
7. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
8. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
9. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information included in our Services or websites
10. Reliance on any information from our Services or websites is at your own risk. 20one is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, drug and device application or other information, services, or products that you obtain as a result of Services or websites we provide.
11. I am aware that I am strongly encouraged to discuss any documents generated by the Services or websites with my licensed doctor. We recommend that you always consult an appropriate healthcare professional for advice on your specific circumstances and situation
12. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are not a substitute for actual medical diagnosis, treatment or consultation with a doctor, and that any of 20one’s information does not constitute medical advice and/or recommendations for medical treatment regarding any aspect of your health, medicine intake, nutrition or lifestyle.
1. Mention of specific companies, organisations or authorities within any of 20one Consulting’s products and services does not imply endorsement by 20one Consulting’s staff, advisors or associates, nor does mention of specific companies, organisations or authorities imply that they endorse any of the 20one Consulting products and services, or 20one Consulting’s staff, advisors or associates.
1. 20one Consulting and Staff have made reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of data or information used in 20one Consulting Deliverables. However, 20one Consulting Staff, Advisors and Associates cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omission, or for any consequences from application of the data or information provided through 20one Consulting Deliverables, and make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the currency, completeness or accuracy of the data and information within 20one Consulting Deliverables.
2. No guarantee can be made whether developed Deliverables will meet your expectations for Deliverables recommendations or content, or that you will be able to implement these Deliverables as an organisation, a clinician or as an individual wanting a clinician to use such Deliverables.
1. Whilst 20one Consulting has gone to reasonable efforts to secure all client data through utilising security protocols, 20one Consulting holds no responsibility for the undesired breach, damage or loss of any such client data.
1. 20one Consulting holds no responsibility for any injury, damage or undesired alteration to the client’s body acquired during use of our service.
1. The Services and websites contain links to websites which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the availability or content of such other websites, nor for any products or services available from them. Any such link should not be seen as an endorsement by us of such websites, or any of the products or services contained on them. Links are made to or from the website at your own risk.
2. You should be aware that your use of such other websites may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the owners of those websites. Your dealings with such third parties are between you and the third party, and we accept no liability as a result of you accessing such websites or entering into contractual arrangements with the operator in question.
3. Users may insert a simple link to the 20one websites from their own website provided that:
a. the website on which the link appears contains no unlawful, obscene, or offensive content and does not contain any links to such content;
b. the website on which the link appears is not likely to cause anxiety, loss, harm or personal injury to its readers; and
c. the link in no way has a negative impact on the reputation of 20one.
4. We reserve the right to terminate any links to the website at any time without notice and at our sole and absolute discretion.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will:
a. limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
b. limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
c. limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
d. exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this document:
a. govern all liabilities arising under these Terms and Conditions or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in respect of any loss of profits or anticipated savings.
4. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in respect of any loss of revenue or income.
5. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in respect of any loss of use or production.
6. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in respect of any loss of business, contracts or opportunities.
7. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
8. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
2. The courts of London or Cambridge, England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with the Contract.
1. The Contract may not be varied except by a written document signed by or on behalf of each of the parties
General (Breaches, Unenforceability, Contractual Rights Deals, Superseding)
1. No breach of any provision of the Contract shall be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
2. If any provision of the Contract is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Contract will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the parties, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
3. The Contract is made for the benefit of the parties, and is not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, waiver, variation or settlement under or relating to the Contract are not subject to the consent of any third party.
4. Neither party may without the prior written consent of the other party assign, transfer, charge, license or otherwise deal in or dispose of any contractual rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
5. Subject to the relevant Clauses in this document, a Statement of Work, together with these Terms and Conditions, shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter of that Statement of Work, and shall supersede all previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties in respect of that subject matter.
4. The Contract shall come into force upon the Effective Date.
5. The Contract shall continue in force until the Client expresses in writing their desire for the termination of the contract
Services & Quality Assurance
1. The Client Manager shall provide the Services to the Client in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Client Manager shall provide the Services with in accordance with the standards of skill and care reasonably expected from a leading service provider in the Client Manager’s industry
1. The Client Manager shall deliver the Deliverables to the Client.
2. The Client Manager shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Deliverables are delivered to the Client in accordance with the timetable set out in the Statement of Work.
3. The Client Manager warrants to the Client that:
a. the Deliverables will conform with the requirements of the Statement of Work;
b. the Deliverables will be free from material defects; and
c. the use of the Deliverables by the Client in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not:
1. breach the provisions of any law, statute or regulation;
2. infringe any third party's Intellectual Property Rights; or
3. give rise to any cause of action against the Client,
in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.
1. The Client and the Client Manager shall agree the Charges prior to undertaking of any work
2. The Client Manager may increase charges on a roughly annual basis to reflect changes in demand to the service or increases in quality or efficiency, in which case this will be discussed with the Client in advance
3. The Client shall pay the Charges to the Client Manager in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Charges rate shall be agreed separately to this document on a staff by staff basis and reviewed from time to time.
5. All amounts stated in or in relation to these Terms and Conditions are, unless the context requires otherwise, stated exclusive of any applicable value added taxes, which will be added to those amounts and payable by the Client to the Client Manager.
6. Value added tax (VAT) shall be added to the fees and expenses as and to the extent required by law.
7. In case VAT is not initially charged, the Client Manager has the right to charge such VAT later should it be determined by the relevant tax authorities that VAT should be charged.
1. The Client Manager shall issue invoices for the Charges to the Client from time to time during the Term
2. The Client must pay the Charges to the Client Manager within the period of 30 days following the receipt of an invoice issued
3. The Client must pay the Charges by debit card, credit card, direct debit, or bank transfer, using such payment details as are notified by the Client Manager to the Client from time to time.
4. If the Client does not pay any amount properly due to the Client Manager under these Terms and Conditions, the Client Manager may:
a. charge the Client interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment and be compounded at the end of each calendar month); or
b. claim interest and statutory compensation from the Client pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Warranties: Quality & Legality of Service
1. The Client Manager warrants to the Client that:
a. the Client Manager has the legal right and authority to enter into the Contract and to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
b. the Client Manager will comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements applying to the exercise of the Client Manager’s rights and the fulfilment of the Client Manager‘s obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
c. the Client Manager has or has access to all necessary know-how, expertise and experience to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Client warrants to the Client Manager that it has the legal right and authority to enter into the Contract and to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
3. All of the parties' warranties and representations in respect of the subject matter of the Contract are expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions and the applicable Statement of Work. Subject to the relevant Clauses in this document, no other warranties or representations will be implied into the Contract and no other warranties or representations relating to the subject matter of the Contract will be implied into any other contract.
1. Either party may terminate the Contract by giving to the other party at least 30 days written notice of termination.
2. Either party may terminate the Contract immediately by giving written notice of termination to the other party if the other party commits a material breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Either party may terminate the Contract immediately by giving written notice of termination to the other party if:
a. the other party:
1. is dissolved;
2. ceases to conduct all (or substantially all) of its business;
3. is or becomes unable to pay its debts as they fall due;
4. is or becomes insolvent or is declared insolvent; or
5. convenes a meeting or makes or proposes to make any arrangement or composition with its creditors;
b. an administrator, administrative receiver, liquidator, receiver, trustee, manager or similar is appointed over any of the assets of the other party;
c. an order is made for the winding up of the other party, or the other party passes a resolution for its winding up (other than for the purpose of a solvent company reorganisation where the resulting entity will assume all the obligations of the other party under the Contract); or
d. if that other party is an individual:
1. that other party dies;
2. as a result of illness or incapacity, that other party becomes incapable of managing his or her own affairs; or
3. that other party is the subject of a bankruptcy petition or order.
Effects of termination
1. Upon the termination of the Contract, all of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall cease to have effect, save that the following provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to have effect (in accordance with their express terms or otherwise indefinitely): [Clauses X]
2. The termination of the Contract shall not affect the accrued rights of either party.
Status of Client Manager
1. The Client Manager is not an employee of the Client, but an independent contractor.
2. The Client Manager is not acting in the role of a statutory healthcare professional, there is no doctor-patient relationship and no medical advice, including triage, diagnosis, preventive or reactive treatment can be provided. Do not make any changes to your health behaviours based on any of 20one’s Services, documents or websites without consulting your licensed healthcare professionals first.
3. The termination of the Contract will not constitute unfair dismissal; nor will the Client Manager be entitled to any compensation payments, redundancy payments or similar payments upon the termination of the Contract.
1. The Client Manager may subcontract any of its obligations under the Contract providing that the Consultant must give to the Client, promptly following the appointment of a subcontractor, a written notice specifying the subcontracted obligations and identifying the subcontractor in question.
2. The Client Manager shall remain responsible to the Client for the performance of any subcontracted obligations.
Intellectual property rights
1. You acknowledge that all rights in copyright, patents, design rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights (whether registered, capable of registration or otherwise) throughout the world, ("IP Rights") in the websites (including in all content) are owned by 20one and/or our licensors or other third parties, for the full duration of such rights.
3. All trade marks, logos, titles, brand and product names ("the Trade Marks") which are featured on the website are owned by 20one, or our licensors.
5. Reproduction, publication or distribution of the content from the website, including 20one copyright material, is subject to the following 'Notice of Rights'.
Notice of rights
Use of 20one content
6. Except for personal use, study or personal research, copyright content owned by 20one may not be used, reproduced, translated, distributed or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, now known or hereafter invented, or used in any information or retrieval system, without the prior written agreement of 20one. Such an agreement may be subject to a licence and fee.
Third-party content included in 20one content
7. Some 20one content includes identifiable third-party content for which 20one will have sought permission for its inclusion. It is therefore for you to seek the necessary additional permission to re-use any content in the 20one content which is identifiable as being sourced from, or owned by, a third party. This may include, but is not limited to: text extracts, third-party review and comment, official publications, data, tables, illustrations and/or photography. This also includes content that 20one has acknowledged it has adapted. 20one makes no warranty in relation to any material identified as sourced from third parties in the 20one content.
Third-party content hosted on the 20one website
8. The 20one website hosts identifiable third-party content under licensing agreements with the specific content providers. You may print copy or download the content from the website for educational and not-for-profit purposes only. It is therefore for you to seek permission directly from the content provider to re-use any hosted content which is identifiable as being owned by a third party.
Products for Personal Use Only
The products available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or samples thereof that you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of these Terms.
Payment and Order Terms
The Services enable you to order products from 20one Consulting. The amounts due and payable by you for any product that you purchase through the Services (including applicable taxes, shipping and handling) will be presented to you before you place your order. If you place an order for any products via the Services, you agree (a) that 20one Consulting may charge your credit card for verification, pre-authorization and payment purposes, and (b) to bear any additional charges that your bank or other financial service provider may levy on you as well as any taxes or fees that may apply to your order. Your order is not binding on 20one Consulting until accepted and confirmed by 20one Consulting.
Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until you Cancel & How to Cancel Your Subscription
All amounts are payable and charged: (i) for one-off purchases, at the time you place your order; and (ii) FOR SUBSCRIPTION-BASED PURCHASES, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AND, BECAUSE EACH SUBSCRIPTION RENEWS AUTOMATICALLY UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT, AT THE TIME OF EACH RENEWAL UNTIL YOU CANCEL. You must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next subscription period. YOU CAN CANCEL THE RENEWAL OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will continue to receive products ordered until the end of your current subscription period.
When ordering, it is your responsibility to ensure that all information submitted to 20one Consulting is accurate. You may not be able to submit corrections after you place an order, and, if accepted, any corrections submitted after you place an order may significantly delay shipping of your order.
Unless expressly specified payments made to us are non refundable.
We reserve the right to limit the order quantity on any product, to extend the delivery timeline for any reason after the order has been placed and accepted, and/or refuse to ship product to you for any reason. If you have any concerns or objections regarding charges, you agree to raise them with us first and you agree not to cancel or reject any credit card charges unless you have made a reasonable attempt at resolving the matter directly with 20one Consulting.
20one Consulting reserves the right to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances, for example, if your credit card is declined, if we suspect the request or order is fraudulent, or in other circumstances 20one Consulting deems appropriate in its sole discretion. 20one Consulting also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity in connection with your order. 20one Consulting will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
Risk of Loss, Return Policies, and FAQ
Title to products passes from 20one Consulting to you upon shipment from 20one Consulting’s facility. For information on order processing and shipping, please see our Shipping FAQ. Please be aware that our shipping times are only estimates and are subject to change.
If you desire to return any product you ordered through the Services, please refer to our Return Policy FAQ for how you may return the product.
General Prohibitions and 20one Consulting’s Enforcement Rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
• Use the Services in any way, or upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, 20one Consulting’s name, any 20one Consulting trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without 20one Consulting’s express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Client’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Client’s providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any 20one Consulting system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by 20one Consulting or any of 20one Consulting’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
• Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by 20one Consulting or other generally available third party web browsers;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a 20one Consulting trademark, logo, URL or product name without 20one Consulting’s express written consent;
• Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
20one Consulting Products
20one Consulting EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION AND NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY PRINTED DIRECTIONS.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL 20ONE CONSULTING BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO 20ONE CONSULTING’S PRODUCTS, EVEN IF 20ONE CONSULTING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL 20ONE CONSULTING’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT UPON WHICH A CLAIM IS BASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.